We recently built the world's first battery-electric-double-decker coach. Another world premiere is the introduction of the hydrogen-powered bus for a Bus Rapid Transit system.
In order to meet the market demand for our innovative electric battery and fuel cell electric vehicles, we are looking to expand the international Bus & Coach Sales team with an experienced Sales Executive Public Transport Northern Europe.
This is a unique challenge in which you are responsible for nurturing and expanding our customers portfolio for our futuristic Excui.City and other Van Hool city buses across Northern Europe.
- Create your sales plan for the Danish, Norwegian and Swedish Public Transport markets.
- Promote Van Hool products and services at events and initiate dialogues with prospects.
- Expand the existing customer base and tap into new markets.
- Team up with the Sales Engineering department to answer to complex customer requirements and offer solutions that maximize profitability and meet customer expectations.
- Reviews customer specifications and drawings to Ensure a quote is technically compliant and competitive.
- Aim to achieve your turnover and margin targets.
- Monitor and review the performance of a tendering process through preassigned KPIs and tools.
You report directly to the Head of Public Transport and work in close cooperation with the Sales Engineering department. As a team player you function across departments.
What do we expect from you:
- Extensive commercial and technical expertise.
- Deep knowledge of B2B public tender processes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a group setting.
- Dynamic result-driven personality, capable to succeed within stressful timelines.
- Experienced in negotiating with Public Authorities and Operators.
- Affinity with automotive of public transport.
- Knowledge of Battery Electric, Fuel Cell Electric and Trolley transport is a plus.
- Skills to understand, analyse, document and compare contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language, good knowledge of English.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience level.
What can you expect from us:
- A new challenge in your career in which you personally contribute to a better living environment and zero emissions in the transport sector.
- You learn daily about new technologies and ecological transport solutions.
- You will end up in an environment which initiatives are encouraged and where continuous improvement of products and work processes is pursued.
Rejoignez la #teamvanhool