The Trainer After Sales is responsible for the development, planning, coordination, preparation, and delivery of (technical) training for customers, service centers, and Van Hool staff with the aim of further developing the skills of our own (technical) employees, technicians at local service centers, and customers, ultimately striving for higher quality and customer satisfaction. Emphasizing quality and customer satisfaction is of great importance for both private clients and governments worldwide, who rely on the expertise of Van Hool's personnel.
- Plan and coordinate technical training programs to efficiently organize customized training for both internal and external customers.
- Develop technical training interventions and create didactic materials (courses, labs, practical exercises, E-learning) to meet the needs and support the training initiatives.
- Conduct training sessions to ensure customers, service partners, and our own employees are aware of technical innovations.
- Serve as a technical instructor, teaching vehicle technicians from our clients and service partners.
- Coordinate training activities for various disciplines with the assistance of internal experts.
- Continuously update and maintain personal knowledge and that of colleagues to facilitate knowledge transfer for service purposes and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in a technical automotive field or equivalent through experience.
- Possess strong didactic qualities and be well-organized and administratively skilled.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple languages due to frequent international interactions, with a minimum knowledge of Dutch and German. Proficiency in English is a plus.
- Preferred experience in the automotive sector.
- Honest, motivated, entrepreneurial, customer-oriented, and possess excellent social and communication skills.
- A passion for the automotive industry and new propulsion systems.
- Experience in the bus industry and knowledge of hybrid systems is a bonus.
- Willingness to conduct certain training sessions abroad.
- You will be working for an international production company specialized in electric and hydrogen buses.
- You will be part of a technologically advanced automotive environment driven by rapid market evolutions and internal developments.
Word member of #teamvanhool